1. DIA’s brand-new Paradise 4 Paws dog and cat medspa takes pet boarding to a new level that will thrill your furry family member and also lessen your worries about leaving them alone during the holidays.
2. Use your cell phone to view DIA’s new and improved website– for easy access to your flight’s status, security wait times, parking availability and other ways to upgrade your travel this holiday season. Enjoy DIA’s fast and FREE Wi-Fi!
3. Permit our Valet or Reserved Parking options reduce the stress of finding a room during your race to the gate.
4. Breeze through security by applying for a TSA Pre a a status in Jeppesen Terminal– level 5 east.
5. Learn about the art of micro developing on your way to the A Bridge safety and security.
6. Energy up just before your flight with DIA’s abundance of healthy food options like Root Down, Elway’s and Udi’s.
7. Fend off airplane seat discomfort with a quick massage before your flight at XpresSpa or A Massage.
8. Toast the year and the New Year in among a bottle of wine bars like CrA or Vino Volo.
9. Do your eleventh hour present buying on the fly at dozens of distinct stores located throughout the airport.
10. Wait for arriving family and buddies in comfort and joy at the Last Method cell phone waiting area complete with flight details screens, food and a kids’s play location.
EVEN MORE TRAVEL IDEAS.
Know your airline’s checked bag policies and fees in advance to avoid surprises.
Travelers may bring one carry-on bag and one personal item (purse, laptop, etc.) with security. Put medications and other required items in your carry-on bag.
Before you leave for the airport terminal.
Check in online if possible.
Check with your airline to verify that your air travel is on time.
Go to DIA at least two hours prior to your flight departure time to allow plenty of time to check in and also for protection screening and traveling to your airline gate.
Check parking availability.
For real-time parking information while you’re on the roadway, watch for electronic signs along inbound PeAa Boulevard or call (303) DIA-PARK.
The East and West Economy lots, located next to Jeppesen Terminal garages, usually fill initially (/ day).
The East and West garages are rarely full throughout the holidays and also are available for/ hr or a/ day maximum. For an assured space, booked parking is available in either garage for an additional cost of daily, by Contact Us.
The $8/day Pikes Peak and Mt. Elbert shuttle great deals are an alternative to economy and garage parking, but remember to allow an extra 30 minutes when using shuttle lots.
Self-service check-in kiosks are located near airline counters.
Even if you checked in online or at a kiosk, you still have to go to a ticket counter to hand off luggage to the airline if you are checking bags.
Curbside parking at Jeppesen Terminal is prohibited.
The Last Approach facility and its cellphone waiting lot are located directly north of PeAa Boulevard close to the Conoco gasoline stations. Take the 75th Method exit as well as turn left on Gun Club Road. Final Approach could be accessed off of Gun Club Road.
Vehicle parking or stopping along any airport roadway is illegal and dangerous. Lawbreakers go through ticketing; Denver police will purely apply this policy.
Traveling with youngsters or individuals 75 years old or older.
Speak with http://www.tsa.gov/traveler-information/traveling-children if you are traveling with children.
If you are age 75 or older, you may keep on shoes and light coats when you pass through security checkpoints. http://www.tsa.gov/traveler-information/screening-passengers-75-and-older.
Get flight status info, road conditions, parking lot accessibility, security wait times, airport maps, ground transportation and more at.
DIA recommends passengers download the cost-free travel app Airport for the Blackberry, iPhone and Android.
Follow us on Twitter and Facebook.
Free global calling, free Wi-Fi Internet access, as well as mobile phone charging terminals are offered throughout the airport.
Articles for all tastes!